Marguerita Sitrin Blaker (formerly Garrison) has been providing services to children, adults and families since receiving her Masters in Clinical Psychology in 1994.
- She has specialized training and experience working with trauma victims for over 20 years.
- She is bilingual--she speaks Spanish.
- She has extensive experience working with young children, under age five.
- She has advanced training in Play Therapy and is working towards being a Registered Play Therapist.
- She is trained in EMDR.
- Beginning training of Somatic Experiencing (SE).
- She is LGBTQ affirming.
1989 Graduate with Honors from Columbia University, NY, NY
1994 Obtain MA in Child Clinical Psychology from University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
1998 CDCP Fellow, Trained by Yale Child Study Center
Licensed Psychological Associate (#2168) since 1998
My goal is to provide a safe, non-judgmental environment which fosters therapeutic rapport and maximizes client's experience of positive change and growth.